- Municipal Land Use
- Town of Montour
Town of Montour
P.O. Box 579
Montour Falls NY 14865-0579
Sitting at the southern tip of Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes, the Town of Montour offers a high quality of life with a strong sense of community and small-town character. It is a scenic area, with gems like Havana Glen and Che-Qua-Ga Falls, set amid rolling hills and farmland. The Town of Montour holds the assets to increase tourism and contribute to the Finger Lakes Region’s prosperity.
- Gloria Stigers
- (607) 546-9476 ext. 221
- M, T, Th, F: 8:00am – 1:00pm; W: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Building Inspector III
- Richard Carroll
- (607) 535-9476
- W: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Planning Board/Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) Information
- Planning Board
- Meets as 135 Havana Glen Road, Montour Falls, NY 14865 in the Board Room.
- Meets at 7:00pm on the third Wednesday of each month.
- The Town of Montour does not have a Zoning Board of Appeals
- Comprehensive Plan: https://www.schuylercounty.us/DocumentCenter/View/11827/T-and-V-of-Montour-Comprehensive-Plan-Final2
- Zoning Ordinance: https://ecode360.com/30938703
- Zoning Map: https://ecode360.com/attachment/MO3644/MO3644-175b%20Zoning%20Map.pdf
- Site Plan Review: Included within Zoning Ordinance.
- Subdivision Law: Included within Zoning Ordinance.
- Solar Law: https://ecode360.com/37419555