- Municipal Land Use
- Town of Hector
Town of Hector
5097 NYS Rte 227
Burdett, NY 14818
Located at the eastern end of Seneca Lake, the Town of Hector benefits residents and visitors with bountiful wineries and rich agriculture. Hector is located at the center of the growth along State Route 414, containing many new wineries, breweries, eateries, and a small plaza with a gas station and convenience store. Natural amenities include the Finger Lakes National Forest – New York State’s only national forest – offering opportunities for hiking, snowshoeing, and bird watching. With a growing agricultural base and recreational opportunities, the Town of Hector looks to build a forward-thinking, sustainable future that maintains its valuable natural resources.
- Jane Ike
- P: (607) 546-5286 ext. 221
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M-F: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Code Enforcement Officer
- Jason Santobianco
- P: (607) 546-5286 ext. 227 C: (607) 280-1040
- E: email@example.com
- M-F: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Planning Board/Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) Information
- The Town of Hector is developing a Planning Board; contact the Town Code Enforcement Officer to address planning-related questions.
- The Town of Hector does not have a Zoning Board of Appeals
- Comprehensive Plan: https://www.hectorny.us/sites/g/files/vyhlif696/f/uploads/hector_comprehensive_plan.pdf
- Zoning Ordinance: The Town of Hector does not have a Zoning Ordinance.
- Site Plan Review: The Town of Hector does not have a Site Plan Review process.
- Subdivision Law: The Town of Hector does not have a Subdivision Law.
- Solar Law: https://www.hectorny.us/sites/g/files/vyhlif696/f/uploads/hector_solar_law_adopted_oct_21_2021.pdf