Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Lead Education Awareness Week Activities
- Lead Education Presentations to Schuyler County businesses and residents
- Collaborate with Primary Care providers to increase the testing rates of pregnant women and one year and two year old children.
- Arrange blood lead testing for children in the county
- Work with Environmental Health, Hornell District office with monitoring high-risk populations.
State Department of Health concerning development of these programs, plans, and laws.
Resources on Preventing Lead Poisoning
New York State Department of Health: Lead Poisoning Prevention Resources
Lead Safe America
Western New York Lead Poisoning Resource Center
|How Lead Enters & Effects our Bodies|| National Lead Poisoning
|Where is Lead
in Schuyler County?