Rabies Clinic February 6 from 6 PM to 8 PM in the Shared Services Building.
- Dogs, cats and ferrets welcome, unless otherwise stated.
- All animals must be at least 3 months old.
- Vaccination is at no charge, donations are greatly appreciated.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- Cats and Ferrets must in in a carrier. One per carrier, please.
- Bring proof of prior rabies shot, if available.
- If you are bringing three or more animals at one time, please consider attending the second hour of the clinic to reduce wait time in line.