Looking for painless parenting? Join us March 16th from 10AM-11AM at the Family Play and Resource Center for a free, interactive class on safely lifting and carrying kids. This class, taught by local physical therapist Dr. Amanda Smith-Socaris, PT, DPT, OCS, will teach parents how to safely lift and carry their kids to help reduce back, neck, and thumb pain.
- Class is free to attend
- Registration not required
- Children must be under 4 years old
- Hands on learning experience for parents and children
- Refreshments will be provided
- Check out the Family Play and Resource Center and what it has to offer your family!
Call us and ask for Janel or Chelsea for more information or if you have any questions!