Rabies Clinic for Cats and Ferrets on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM at the Shared Services Building (910 S. Decatur Street in Watkins Glen).
Registration required - click here to register your pets.
- Cats and ferrets must be at least 3 months of age.
- Cats and ferrets must be in a carrier.
- One animal per carrier.
- Please bring proof of any prior rabies shot.
- Please wear a mask and social distance if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Please follow staff and volunteer instructions.
- Please arrive at your appointment time
Vaccination is free of charge. Donations are appreciated.