Appointment-Only Rabies Clinic for Cats and Ferrets on Tuesday, September 1 from 6 pm- 7pm at the Shared Services Building in Watkins Glen. Registration is required by August 28th. You will need to submit a separate registration form for each pet you are bringing to the clinic. Please read all information before using the link below to register. Cats and ferrets must be at least 3 months of age to attend the clinic. Those who do not register will not be allowed to attend. After you register, you will be contacted by our office with your appointment time.
When you come to the clinic, please:
- Come at your assigned time to allow for social distancing and traffic flow. Do NOT arrive early.
- Only attend with as many people are needed to control your animal(s). Please do not bring children or extra family members.
- Wear a mask or other cloth face covering when outside of car or car window is open.
- Bring cats and ferrets in carriers. One animal per carrier.
- Bring proof of prior rabies vaccination for cats, if available, or provide it during registration.
- Bring your assigned number and time slot information with you.
- Vaccination is free of charge, donations appreciated.
To register click here.