Appointment-Only Rabies Clinic on Saturday, April 10, from 10 AM to 11 AM at the Shared Services Building in Watkins Glen. Registration is required. To register click here. You will need to submit a separate registration form for each pet you are bringing to the clinic. Cats, dogs, and ferrets must be at least 3 months of age to attend the clinic. Those who do not register will have to attend the next clinic.
When you come to the clinic, please:
- Come at your assigned time to allow for social distancing and traffic flow. Do NOT arrive early.
- Only attend with as many people are needed to control your animal(s). Please do not bring children or extra family members.
- Wear a mask or other cloth face covering.
- Bring dogs on leash.
- Bring cats or ferrets in carriers. One animal per carrier please.
- Bring proof of prior rabies vaccination, if available.
Vaccination is free of charge.