Appointment-Only Rabies Clinic on Saturday, October 30, from 10 AM to 11 AM at the Tyrone Fire Department. Registration is required. To register click here. You will need to submit a separate registration form for each pet you are bringing to the clinic. Cats, dogs, and ferrets must be at least 3 months of age to attend the clinic. Those who do not register will have to attend the next clinic.
When you come to the clinic, please:
- Come at your assigned time to allow for social distancing and traffic flow. Do NOT arrive early.
- Only attend with as many people are needed to control your animal(s). Please do not bring children or extra family members.
- Wear a mask or other cloth face covering.
- Bring dogs on leash.
- Bring cats or ferrets in carriers. One animal per carrier please.
- Bring proof of prior rabies vaccination, if available.
Vaccination is free of charge.