Appointment-Only Rabies Clinic on Tuesday, September 13, from 6pm-7:30pm at the Shared Services Building in Watkins Glen. You will need to submit a separate registration form for each pet you are bringing to the clinic.
- Cats and Ferrets ONLY
- Dogs, Cats, and Ferrets
- Cats, dogs, and ferrets must be at least 3 months of age.
- Cats and ferrets must be in a carrier.
- One animal per carrier.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- Please arrive at your appointment time.
- Please bring proof of any prior rabies shots.
- Vaccination is free of charge, but donations are appreciated.