Appointment-Only Rabies Clinic on Saturday, November 5, from 10am to 11am at the Monterey Fire Department. You will need to submit a separate registration form for each pet you are bringing to the clinic.
- Cats, dogs, and ferrets must be at least 3 months of age.
- Cats and ferrets must be in a carrier.
- One animal per carrier.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- Please arrive at your appointment time.
- Please bring proof of any prior rabies shots.
- Vaccination is free of charge, but donations are appreciated.